MC Musiceditor - Development
MC Musiceditor is free/open source software and is published under GPLv2 or above.
It is developed by Reinier Maliepaard, psychologist, software engineer, musician and teacher at the ArtEZ Conservatorium Netherlands, music theory and music history.
The following programs, plugin and postscript extensions, which are independent components, are included in the package and used by MC Musiceditor. They are subject to the following licenses:
- Development Software (NeoSoft Corporation): Neobook Runtime License
- abcm2ps (Michael Methfessel/Jef Moine): GPLv2
- gswin32c (Aladdin Enterprises): GPLv3
- abc2midi, abc2abc (James Allwright/Seymour Shlien): GPLv2
- abc2xml (Wim Vree): GPLv2
- MCMsumatrapdf based on SumatraPDF (Krzysztof Kowalczyk et. al.): GPLv3
- Soundfont Midi Player, soundfont inclusive (Zoltán Bacskó): freeware
- MCM Open Metronome is based on Open Metronome - Bassmidi version 1.0, GPLv3 (falcosoft.hu/softwares.html)
- MCMtools by Zoltán Bacskó (http://falcosoft.hu): GPLv3
- hpwPlusMemo (Hans-Peter Wickern): license v1.03
- OpenNbNewLISP (Hans-Peter Wickern): GPL2 or above
- newLisp.dll (Lutz Mueller): GPLv3
- postscript extensions (Hudson Flávio Meneses Lacerda ): GPLv2
- Icons (Axialis Software): Creative Commons BY 2.5
- Bravura font (www.smufl.org): SIL Open Font License (OFL)
Without these great contributions, MC Musiceditor couldn't have been built.
MC Musiceditor is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
I want to thank all users for their mostly useful insights and suggestions! However, I like to mention my students from the ArtEZ Conservatorium, Netherlands in particular, thank you for your unconditional support in this project!